Auria: 48 Track Recording System for iPad
When Auria debuted, it astonished reviewers. “Brilliant, amazing and jaw dropping,” said Music App Blog. “…anywhere but on an iPad it would sell for at least five times as much. It’s really that good” said Recording Magazine. “We’re stunned by what we see – and hear” said MacLife. “Simply put, there are no other apps available on the iPad that compete…” said Apps for Music Production. “Auria lives up to the hype. It is the real deal” said MusicRadar. Nominated for a TEC Award, Auria also won Editor’s Choice from Electronic Musician.
Now Auria Pro raises the bar even higher, with comprehensive MIDI capabilities, real-time audio warping, powerful internal bus routing, audio quantizing, audio transient-to-MIDI conversion, groove templates, transient slicing, unlimited tracks, killer synths such as FabFilter’s One and Twin2, plus WaveMachine Labs’ own multi-format sampler, Lyra, and more.
Auria Pro sets a new bar for mobile music production. Whether you’re just getting started, or are a seasoned pro, you’ll appreciate the power and flexibility in this massive update to an award-winning DAW. Designed from the ground up to be easy to use, Auria Pro makes music creation fun!
Comprehensive new MIDI capabilities include:
- MIDI sequencing
- Tempo and time signature tracks
- Piano roll editor
- Real-time MIDI parameters
- Both FabFilter One and Twin 2 synths built-in
- WaveMachine Labs’ Lyra, a multi-format sample player
Other new features include:
- Powerful new audio routing with flexible buses
- Real-time audio warping using Elastique Pro v3
- Audio quantize
- Transient slicing
- Audio transient to MIDI conversion
- Unlimited tracks
- 6 aux sends
- Support for external hard drives for project backup
- Bounce in place
- Project templates
- Updated graphics and overall performance improvements
More info here: www.wavemachinelabs.com